I'm an award-winning (and losing!) writer, editor and creative director with over 10 years' experience creating campaigns, books, magazines and websites for clients around the world. My speciality is developing creative projects from the ground up; heading creative teams while helping shape concept, identity, strategy and content.
Since 2012 I've also founded and published a number of my own titles, including OFF LIFE and Yellow, which has helped me build an incredible network of writers, designers and publishing industry experts for my clients.
I'm always open to exciting new projects, so just give me a shout if you've something in mind.
- Visit England
- National Union of Teachers
- Creative England
- Universities including UoP, UWE and ARU.
Recent industry events
- ElCAF Talks (panellist, 2016)
- Printspace Lectures (speaker, 2016)
- Pick Me Up at Somerset House(speaker, 2015/16)
- Printout London (speaker, 2015)
- London Design Festival (workshop leader, 2014)
- Glug London (guest exhibitor, 2014)
- Printout Bristol (panellist, 2014)
- Design Museum Lates (guest exhibitor, 2013)