I am an award-winning (and losing!) writer, editor and creative director with nearly 10 years' experience in international creative agencies and publishing houses.
I'm most at home launching and developing publications; helping work through identity, editorial strategy, market position and content for magazines, books and digital platforms.
I also run a number of my own titles, including OFF LIFE, Shiner and Yellow. This has helped me build an incredible network of writers, designers and publishing industry experts - allowing me to reach out to an amazing, varied talent pool for my clients.
Visit England, National Union of Teachers, Park Road Pictures, Blohm + Voss, Creative England, Revolting Studios.
Recent industry events
- ElCAF Talks (panellist, 2016)
- Printspace Lectures (speaker, 2016)
- Pick Me Up at Somerset House(speaker, 2015/16)
- Printout London (speaker, 2015)
- London Design Festival (workshop leader, 2014)
- Glug London (guest exhibitor, 2014)
- Printout Bristol (panellist, 2014)
- Design Museum Lates (guest exhibitor, 2013)